Here’s another SP11 post…
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
Other than needles, which I would consider a necessity, stitch markers would be essential. I hadn’t ever used them until I started knitting socks. Now I use them on everything!
2. If you’re heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
Yes, usually whatever I’m working on. I don’t really do “big” projects like afghans or sweaters, so anything will work. Usually I take a few projects.
3. Where have you travelled to that you’d consider your favorite spot?
I really liked Madison, Wisconsin – I was there in the summer, though…
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
I like Victorian Lace today. I bought it for the lace, which I am just starting. However, I find the reference materials in the back are EXCELLENT.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I really like Sticks and string, Knit Picks podcast, Stash and Burn, and She-knits podcasts.
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
A blue-green, tealy color, probably.
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
It depends on how big the mistake is. I made the Odessa hat and it has a pretty bad mistake right near the ribbing. I just chalked it up to learning.
8. Where is the most unsual spot you’ve ever knit?
I don’t know. Every spot is knit-worthy, I guess.